Chris has been arrested -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Aug 1, 2021 at 8:10 PM: Chris was arrested.
Chris was placed under arrest.

1627896008996.png

Perspective 1

Context: Ethan Ralph, the host of the #Killstream, is a convicted felon and alcoholic who today proposed to the ex-fiancé of Digibro, a woman named May. They are the people filming this video. He hates me because I make fun of him on the Internet, so to spite me, he drove out to the hotel to try and conduct an interview with Chris, and hopes of compelling Chris to lie and say I encouraged him to have sex with his mother. In doing so, he caught live footage of Chris being arrested. The video contains gratuitous self-promotion and general annoying behavior, but Chris does speak.

I am working on getting copies up. Ethan Ralph is a notorious DMCA abuser and will false-flag and copyright strike this clip to monetize it. Sharing is caring.

https://open.lbry.com/chris-being-arrested:925d78f1e3e6c37087a2e3cf6a4a3b7bf5603684 (DMCA'd by Ethan Ralph)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1aAPBAaN5Y

Perspective 2

No Ralph, but less recorded overall. After 1:30 it's just some weirdo talking into the camera.

Appendix of relevant threads
The initial incest leak
Post-EPO Motel Saga / Chris-spotting thread
Media mentions of Chris following his arrest
Chris's "girlfriend" and the "hindsight is 20/20" thread
Chris's fate: discussion and hypothesizing
Legal analysis of Chris's situation
Kelly Osborn, the troll involved in the call
Misgendering spergout: "you mean SHE raped HER mom with HER penis" thread
E-Celebs / YouTubers Reacting to Chris
GoFundMe Updates
Shitpost Central

This thread will just be utter nonsense worth absolutely nothing. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 1627865169958.png
    1627865169958.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,255
  • ChrisChanArrested01082021-v9lyW5sl7Vs.mp4
    146.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2400442-0767c8108072198060739ec0cfd71cb0.mp4
    20.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

BananaBlue

kiwifarms.net
he isn't going to be sent to jail.
Worst case, he is sent to a psychiatric hospital and be there for some years till they convince him Sonichu isn't real and there is no dimensional merge.
Chris is, officially, disabled. Through the eyes of the state, he is mentality challenged and therefore, he won't be accountable for the shit he has done. He will be painted as a crazy person.
But fear not, you guys are being pessimistic. This can be the end yes... or, the beginning of something even grander.

Status
Not open for further replies.